24 November 2013

Flurry of Snowmen

I LOVE Christmas!!  So it's no surprise that Christmas cards are my absolute favorite to cr8!  And yet because I have so many wonderful holiday stamps to choose from, my biggest dilemma - if you can call it that - is deciding which stamps to use for my Christmas cards each year.

After much deliberation... I decided to use some snowmen from the Pure Innocence line of stamps from My Favorite Things Clear Stamps.  Yes, they are THAT cute!  I made a few cards of each of the following designs:
The one constant throughout the cards is the snowmen & snowflakes, because what is a snowman without snowflakes?!?!  One can never have too many snowmen!
Pairing each of the cards with sentiments that seemed to compliment each snowman; the first card's sentiment is from Unity Stamp Company, but the remaining snowmen are stamped with sentiments from My Favorite Things.
The papers used are from My Mind's Eye & open cardstock scraps I had on hand.  Each die cut snowflake is also from My Favorite Things Die-namics, and accented with glitter dots from Michael's.

With just a month until Christmas, it's time to get those cards cr8'd and ready to mail!  I thank you for stopping by to see my latest cr8'ion.

Happy Cr8'ing!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment