27 November 2013

Happy Chanukah!

This Chanukah card was a special cr8'ion: a collaboration of cr8've brainstorming between myself & my man.  It's totally his design, with my execution and it came out great!  I love it, as does he... so maybe we'll do this collaborating thing more often.  =)
The stamps are from Paper Smooches; they are from two different sets: Kibitzing Icons & Kibitzing Sampler.  Not only did we decorate the card, inside & out... the envelope was included in on the colorful fun!
 I colored the image using my beloved Copics, but he selected all the colors... even right down to the flames of the candles! No detail is too small for my guy.
The sentiment inside the card is from Unity Stamp Company.  It was a unanimous decision when it came to the sentiment - we were in complete agreement!

Chanukah is much earlier than in recent years... and here's to wishing all those who celebrate a season filled with love & light!

Happy Cr8'ing!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment