27 May 2013

Wryn Card for Tiddly Inks Challenge

So life has been getting in the way of my "me" time to make cards, etc. I'm not happy about it either, but I am taking the time when & where I can. 

When I saw the recent Tiddly Inks Challenge to use a Wryn image, I told myself I was going to use this challenge as the "excuse" to make time for my card making once again.  So with baby-steps to get me back on track to weekly card-making, here's my card for the challenge:

Wryn is so adorable, & I love the fact I was able to submit a card for this challenge.  It makes me feel much more happy when I can take some time to unwind & relax with my favorite hobby.  It does so much to restore the soul & spirit.

Thanks for stopping by, & I hope you enjoyed my card.


Happy Cr8'ing!
 

3 comments:

  1. Very adorable card. I like the diecut birdie you added. Thanks for joining the Tiddly Inks challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little bird to go with your adorable Wryn, pretty card! Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Tiddly Inks for our "Use a Wryn" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet - just adorable. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us at Tiddly Inks. Good luck!
    Hugs,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete