28 May 2013

Recent Card Projects

Quickly here are just a sampling of my recent card projects, which I wanted to share.

"Sweet Birthday Wishes" using sentiment from Taylored Expressions "It's a Banner Day 1" stamp set & image from C.C. Designs Meoples "I Want Candy" stamp set.

"Pocket-full of Butterflies" using sentiment from My Favorite Things Clear Stamps "Sentimental About Mothers" stamp set & Paper Smooches "Flap Happy" stamp set & dies.

"Mother's Day Bouquet" using sentiment & stamp from Unity Stamp Company "Blooming Mama's Day"
"Congrats Grad 2013!" using stamp from Unity Stamp Company, "Diploma Cap & Gown"

Just a quick post for today, as I'm trying to get back on track with my card-making & posting to share on my blog.

Thanks for hanging in there with me!

Happy Cr8'ing!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment