31 January 2013

Coloring Time

 Remember those stamped images I shared with you during my last post?  Well, I am happy to say my coloring little heart has already been hard at work cr8'ing them into "life."

Take a look...
I jumped right into it with this adorable crab from Paper Smooches!  I simply couldn't resist & since I stamped him more than once, I decided to try a few cr8've options with my Copic markers.  The top image I stuck with blending the colors in a gradient style, while the bottom image I opted for a "dotting" technique which gave it a different "texture" about the image.

Sometimes there is nothing more relaxing & therapeutic than coloring, & I take full advantage of it when I can.  It truly helps me unwind from my work day & commute.  My relaxation efforts didn't stop with the adorable crab... I was on a roll, so I continued coloring a few more Paper Smooches characters.
Don't you just love those big eyed creatures?  It just screams to me "color me, bring me to life!"  So I did just that!  As I sat to watch some television, from unwinding from the work day I colored these cuties up within one night.  It will be great to see them finally make their final destination onto one of my card cr8'ions.

Thank you for looking at my project in progress!

Happy Cr8'ing!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment