28 January 2013

Stamping it out!

I have been trying to find a balance to my work & crafting time... but somehow my crafting passion is always on the losing end of that balancing game.  In order to help stack the deck in my favor, I took some time this weekend to stamp out a WHOLE LOTTA IMAGES.

I went through my vast library of stamps (clear, cling, & wood mounted) to what I wanted to "play with" for some future card cr8'ions.  I stuck primarily with my favorites: Paper Smooches, Stamping Bella, Stampendous,  & My Favorite Things.

Those pictured above are primarily Changito's series of stamps from Stampendous! & new Paper Smooches stamps I received for Christmas.  (I cannot wait to color on those bright-eyed pals!)


Now, here are my Stamping Bellas (some from the Uptown Girls series & Tiddly Inks)!  It's hard to imagine that I have not used some of these bellas EVERRRRR, even though I have had them for at least a year or more.
Last, but not least are those precious kiddies from the Pure Innocence series with My Favorite Things. I chose those here which I have not used previously (with exception of one). 

So now that I have planned ahead with at least stamping out some of the images, I am hoping this will make it easier for me to get back into card challenges, etc.  I just need to get back on track for some sort of schedule, so I can relax & nothing does that better for me than card making.

Thanks for stopping by today, & be sure to look for these images in the future on my card cr8'ions.


Happy Cr8'ing!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment