16 January 2013

New Home For A Friend

Shortly after the new year, a dear friend of mine notified me of her relocation... moving to a new home after nearly 20 years in the place she'd called home.  She's ready for the next chapter in her life, part of this new beginning means cr8'ing a new dwelling & transforming it into a "home."

Now, my friends know there is not an event which does not pass in which I won't send along one of my special hand-crafted cr8'ions... this occasion is no exception!

Using stamps from There She Goes, Copics Markers, some bling from Queen & Co, and sudden penchant for doodling onto the layouts... this is the card I made for my very dear friend.
Once again, this card uses papers from the Sweet Nectar line from K & Company - not sure why or how it took me so long to find multiple uses for these bright-colored & cheerful-patterned papers.
 It's always a daunting task to move your life, especially when you've lived in one place for such an extended period of time. I wish her all the best on this next chapter, & hope my card will serve as the stepping stone to help her ease into her new surroundings.

Well, my card cr8'ing seems to be on a roll & hope to have some more to share with you all before the end of the week. Here's to new beginnings!

Thanks for looking!

Happy Cr8'ing!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment