15 August 2012

Happy Occasions

Just a few cards for commissioned work I completed within the past week, & wanted to share them.   I was asked to make an anniversary & a birthday card... two very happy occasions & I wanted the cards to cr8 the same kind of happiness.

I decided to use a few of my punches - it's been a long while since I have used any of them - & allow that to cr8 the design for this anniversary card.  I punched out the hearts using several different colors of textured cardstock & arranged them onto the card to cr8 a bunch of balloons.  I drew the balloon strings & topped off the bunch with a bow (cr8'd with the help of the bow-easy).  The stamped sentiment is from Paper Smooches.
For my next card, I brought out an earlier sketch that I found in the most-recent issue of CardMaker magazine.  (You might even recognize it from an earlier post, because I have used this sketch for another birthday card.)  I used papers from MME, Everyday Flair & used stamps from Fiskars (both the image & sentiment are part of the birthday stamp set).  The present was colored using Copics & the card was finished off the some tangerine twine from The Twinery.  (I so enjoy using this sketch & plan to use it again & again... & again!)

Thanks for looking at my latest cr8'ions!
Happy Cr8'ing!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment