16 August 2012

A Band-Aid for the Boo-Boo

I've added some stamps to my collection from Paper Smooches; they have the cutest images - not to mention their sentiments are so adorable!  Such fun & whimsical fonts; I've long admired them & was thrilled to finally be able to add them to my crafty home.

So when a friend of mine told me about the car accident she was in, I knew just the stamp I was going to use from the Paper Smooches collection.  She got some aches & pains as a result, but fared much better than her vehicle.  Things can always be replaced, but people cannot.
 I kept the card really CAS, by using a crisp white card & one of the PS whimsical sentiments: feel better soon.  The band-aid was stamped onto Stampin' Up Creamy Caramel cardstock & then I colored in the heart using my cadmium red Copic.  I cut out the image & used foam adhesive squares to raise the image off from the card.
Hopefully, you can see the detail better on the close-up of the card.  It's very simple, very cute, & super easy to do!

My friend is on the mend, thankfully, but a sweet, handmade card surely can help soothe whatever aches or ails from a car accident.

Thanks for taking a look at my latest cr8'ion!

Happy Cr8'ing!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment