13 August 2012

Floral Thank You

Another week, another sketch challenge with MFTWSC over at splitcoaststampers.com My Favorite Things forum.  Here's this week's sketch:
And, here's what I came up with using the sketch:
The flower stamp is from ditto (a cling stamp I picked up at Michael's recently), & the sentiment is from MFT's Thanks A Bunch stamp set.

The image was stamped using Wisteria chalk ink, sprinkled with embossing powder (in clear), & then heat embossed.  (The sentiment was also heat embossed; stamped in black pigment ink.)
 I colored the image using minimal colors (for a change); the Copics I used are Pale Cobalt Green & Heath.
The white buttons (from Pebbles, Inc.) are accented with lilac twine from The Twinery.

Well, that's all for today.  I hope to post again later this week, as I have a few cr8'ions I have completed for some commissioned work from recent.

Thanks for taking a look today.

Happy Cr8'ing!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment