20 January 2012

Pucker Up!

The Cat's Pajamas Rubber Stamps have been another company which I have been  long-admiring.  So the other day while trolling through Splitcoaststampers.com, I found their forum and TCP Tuesday Challenges.  I own just one of their stamp sets:  Love Letters.  This set it so versatile, so I can see many cr8've opportunities even with owning just one set; someday (when my fiscal situation sits a bit better than it does today), I can see owning A LOT more of their cute stamps.

 So I decided to cr8 a card for a few of the Tuesday Challenges:  TCP Tuesday #191 and TCP Tuesday #192

The Challenge #191 used the photo below as inspiration and Challenge #192 asks for embossing to be on your project (dry embossing, heat embossing... you get the idea).  I was able to combine BOTH challenges into one card cr8'ion.
The Inspiration for TCP Tuesday Challenge #191
TCP Tuesday #191 & #192 - Pucker Up!

TCP Tuesday #191 & #192 - Pucker Up! (image detail)
I used some chalks to stencil the *stamp* centers, Cuttlebug embossing folder in hearts, and twine in red and charcoal.  The papers were all scrap bits.

I had fun combining the 2 challenges into 1 project and would like to participate in more TCP Tuesday Challenges... of course, if life allows the time!

Thanks for taking a look at my latest card cr8'ion!  Enjoy!!

Happy Cr8'ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment