24 January 2012

Flying High Birthday Wishes

Now this week two of my very favorite stamp companies are sponsoring challenges with other blogs.  I decided to throw my hat into the ring for some new challenges with Card Positioning Systems and Crazy 4 Challenges!  I was able to cr8 one card for BOTH challenges... love it when that happens!

Taylored Expressions is sponsoring for the Card Positioning Systems blog and the sketch challenge they are currently running:  CPS Sketch Challenge # 252  

Here is the sketch to follow:
Sketch for CPS Challenge #252 (LOVE this sketch!)
This week My Favorite Things is sponsoring the challenge at Crazy 4 Challenges.  The challenge is a theme: A child's birthday card. 
CFS #252 and C4C:  Flying High Birthday Wishes
CFS #252 and C4C:  Flying High Birthday Wishes (image detail)
I used Taylored  Expressions' Sky's the Limit Die and Stamp set, MFT's Oval Decorative Doily, Crate Paper's Neighborhood Paper Pad, and Stampendous Blue Ultra Fine Glitter, I cr8'd this colorful and sparkly card for a "tween-ager."  She's not a *baby* anymore, but not quite a full-on teenager either... ugh, such a hard card to try to pull-off, but I decided on something cheerful and using her favorite color (blue) might make this card a "kid-approved cr8'ion." 

Glad you could take the time from your day to stop at my blog and to share my day's cr8've production. 

(If you like what you see, why not follow me {sign up to the right ------>>>}.)

Happy Cr8'ing!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous design! Great job on the CPS sketch and thanks for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete