16 November 2011

November's Blast From The Past Blog Hop with Taylored Expressions

This month's theme is "thankful..." be it for someone or something.  Me?  I'm thankful for my hunny; he's been by my side through it all over the last few years and while he'd tell me I don't have to "thank him," but I want him to know just how much I appreciate him!

I'm also using the sketch for TE's Sketch Challenge #150:
"The Sketch"

Using Cuppie Love Scenes here's my card for him:
TESC150 & BFTP - By My Side
TESC150 & BFTP - By My Side (image detail of paper-piecing of "love seat" & cuppies)
I hope you liked my card and enjoy the rest of the blog hop.  You can follow along easily by using the list below:


Happy Cr8'ing!

5 comments:

  1. Very cute, Jules! I love your little Cuppie scene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. DARLING card! Love how you placed the hearts between the cuppies and the sentiment is super sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a couples appreciation card! I like the cherry bling on the cuppies as they cuddle. Sorry on the passing of your Colby, he looks like he was a good boy.

    ReplyDelete