15 November 2011

Christmas Ornaments

Finally getting around to making a card for a sketch challenge this week, & what better way to get back into the cr8've process than with My Favorite Things!

Here's the sketch for this week's sketch challenge (up to #45 already):
The sketch for this week, #45
 Now, for my card... using the latest of their stamp/die sets: Christmas Ornaments (along with paper from Cosmo Cricket:  Dear Mr. Claus {mini deck}).
MFTWSC #45 - Christmas Ornaments

MFTWSC #45 - Christmas Ornaments
I had great fun using these dies & creating 3-dimensional ornaments for the card. Then, I outlined each ornament in green agate glitter from Martha Stewart, enclosed the green twine & topped each one with a sheer ivory bow.  These papers really take me back, to an old-fashioned Christmas from the 1940s or 1950s.

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Cr8'ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment