14 November 2011

What I've Been Up To...

Hello again... yes, it's been some time since last I posted.  Things have been a bit crazier than usual in the "real world," and sadly, it's kept me from my love of card making at bay... at least for those weekly challenges.

I have been working quite a few cards within the past several weeks for "fun," and am gearing up for another month's blop hop with Taylored Expressions (see the badge at the top of the page to find out all the details).  Until then, here's a sampling of some of the cards I have completed (I hope you enjoy the variety):
Best Witches (version 1) 2011 - using Tiddly Inks stamped image, Cuttlebug embossing plate, Spellbinders, K & Co. papers

Best Witches (version 2) 2011 - using Tiddly Inks stamped image, Cuttlebug embossing plate, Spellbinders, K & Co. papers
Pilgrim Thanks - using Gel-a-tins stamped images/sentiment, Heidi Grace papers, & Martha Stewart ribbon (these images were stamped using Distress Ink - old paper, to give the edges a "softer" look).
Miss The Sound of Your Voice - using MFT Flapper Doodles stamped images, twine from The Twinery in licorice.
Remember to stay tuned for later this week I will be posting a new card for the Taylored Expressions Blast From The Past Blog Hop... it's theme is to be thankful.  C-ya then!

Happy Cr8'ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment