14 October 2011

Don't Count the Miles...

Hello & Happy Friday!

I'm getting a jump-start on the weekend, as well as some of my card challenges today.  Today's card cr8'ion is for this week's MFT Sketch Challenge #41.  Here's the sketch to follow:
Using my newly-acquire MFT goodies: First Class Friends Die-namics I made this week's entry with my "hunny" in mind.  He's away right now & I am missing him so much, so I felt this put it all into perspective for both of us...
MFTWSC #41 - Don't Count The Miles...

MFTWSC #41 - Don't Count The Miles... (image detail)
I used some Platinum Liquid Pearls to accent between the red papers, to compliment the pearls used on the upper right side of the card.  This set is awesome!  I imagine I will be using it a lot.

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you enjoyed my latest cr8'ion!

Happy Cr8'ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment