17 October 2011

Another card for MFTWSC #41

Took much of this weekend to make a dent into making cards for the upcoming holiday season.  Made my Halloween cards, & started on the Christmas cards Mum has been asking me to cr8 for her to send out this year to all on her mailing list.

So, I took a break from the holiday themes, & made this cutie patootie of a card for the MFTWSC #41 (it's my 2nd entry using this week's sketch).  I used my latest acquisition from There She Goes Clear Stamps, Float Your Boat.
MFTWSC #41 - I miss you a boatload!

MFTWSC #41 - I miss you a boatload! (closer detail)

MFTWSC #41 - I miss you a boatload! (image detail)
I used a partial from the negative of a scallop punch in order to "frame out" the bottom of the image & still keep the water-theme & color scheme without having to color it all in with my Copics.  It always make me feel a real sense of pride & being very resourceful in using "scraps" to recr8 onto another card.

This image was just too cute - yes, of course it has a dog!  It reminds me of my brother too when we were kids; that kid had some head-of-hair.  I dedicate this card to him... as well as our beloved dog, Colby.

Thanks for stopping by to see my latest cr8'ion!

Happy Cr8'ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment