20 April 2011

The "Sweet 16" for MFTWSC Sketch Challenge

It's Week 16, or "Sweet 16" as I'm calling it for the MFTWSC Sketch Challenges.  I am really keen on this week's sketch & thought I would break out a stamp set, though I've had it for some time in my "collection," had yet to ink it up:  Feeling Fruity? (by Stephanie Fizer)  In looking at this set, & the final outcome of my card, I wonder WHY it took me so long to use it.  It's just TOO darn cute!
MFTWSC #16 - "The Sketch"
MFTWSC16 - Orange You Somethin'

MFTWSC16 - Orange You Somethin' (inside detail)

MFTWSC16 - Orange You Somethin' (close-up detail)
Supplies used to cr8 this card: stamps:  MFT Stamps (Feeling Fruity?); paper: K&Co (Confetti) & DCVW (textured cardstock); twine: The Twinery (cappucino); button:  Michael's Stores; ink: Copic Markers & Colorbox Pigment Inkpad (orange); "bling:" Recollections for Michael's Stores; punch: EK Success.

Making this card today got me thinking... or rather longing for those oh-so-sweet Honeybells (from Cushmans)!  It seems like ages ago when I had those juicy hybrids, because they are only in peak-season/available in January.  I wish I had some of them now!  This card will have to do, but I am really sweet on how it all came together.

Thanks for stopping by & taking a look at my cr8'ions!

Happy Cr8'ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment