21 April 2011

Easter Card Playtime!

I wanted to participate in this week's Penny Black Saturday Challenge, "Easter Theme" but have no PB Easter stamps to speak of. So I looked around & found a spring-like Betsy Bluebell image (from my transparent stamp set), & decided to accent it with Easter embellishments, textured cardstock & Basic Grey Green At Heart paper. The foam glitter eggs are adhesive & come from Michael's; I think the ribbon is from Michael's, not too sure there as I've had it for some time.

This card is for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge & also the Wee Memories "All Things Adorable" Challenge (because there's nothing more adorable than little Betsy Bluebell).  Here's what I came up with today:
Penny Black Saturday & Wee Memories Challenge - Happy Easter
*BONUS* Easter Card: cr8'd using stamps from My Favorite Things & paper from DCWV Sweet Stack.  I kinda like how the coloring came together & really stands out nicely among the pastel plaid.  I really get a lot of use out of my Copic Ciao Markers!  (Honestly, they have to be my FAVORITE craft tool.)
*Bonus* Got Carrots? - Easter Card
This might just be the card I bring with me when I celebrate Easter with my family this Sunday. 

Happy Cr8ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment