14 April 2011

Challenge #15 for MFTWSC

Another great sketch is upon us this week for the MFTWSC - check it out.  I'm still waiting on getting my my Cuttlebug, so I use all those wonderful Die-namics!  I can't wait because I know it will take my cards to "the next level."  The day I receive it will be like Christmas morning for me... woo-hoo!

So for this week's card I broke out an older stamp set in my MFT collection: Going Places.  And my Cosmo Cricket: Joy Ride Paper Pad had the perfect compliment in papers for this card.  Take a look:
MFTWSC #15 - Celebrate The Journey

MFTWSC #15 - Celebrate The Journey (detail)

MFTWSC #15 - Celebrate The Journey (detail)

MFTWSC #15 - Celebrate The Journey (inside)
Supplies used to cr8 this card:  stamps:  MFT Stamps (Going Places); paper: Cosmo Cricket (Joy Ride); Copic Markers; punch: EK Success (wavy dotted edge); Inkessentials:  Glossy Accents; chalk: Pebbles Inc (light blue).


Thanks for stopping by, as always!  Enjoy your day!

Happy Cr8'ing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment