07 April 2011

MFTWSC Sketch Challenge #14

Good Thursday to you!  Even though yesterday was the release of the new sketch for the MFTWSC, I spent much of the day cleaning out my craft room.  I found A LOT of brand new items that I have since listed on SCS (posting here;  pictures of sale items here).  I plan on continuing my "clean-out" efforts today & will be sure to list more items to the original post.

So that explains why I didn't get to the Sketch Challenge #14 until today.  Even still, I was up at the crack of dawn just to quell my Cr8've Juices... the ideas for this week's sketch came to me in my sleep.  I know, I know... but you never know when the cr8've "bug" is gonna bite!  I ran with it.  Here's this week's sketch & what I cr8'd:
"The Sketch"
I REALLY like this sketch; especially like how the layers meet & end underneath the area where the central image is placed. For this sketch I pulled out an older MFT Stamp Set which I haven't used in quite some time:  Owls of the Season by Stephanie Fizer. After completing this card, I determined I must use this stamp set more often - it's too cute!
MFTWSC#14 - Owl Always Be There

MFTWSC#14 - Owl Always Be There (detail)
Supplies used to cr8 this card: stamps:  MFT Stamps (Owls of the Season); paper: Basic Grey (Green At Heart); Copic Markers; punches: Marvy Uchida (large & jumbo scallop), EK Success (scallop diamon edger); ribbon: Bobbin Ribbon (fuchsia/orange duo); gemstones: Recollections for Michael's Stores.

As always, thanks for stopping by!

Happy Cr8'ing!

1 comment: