29 April 2011

MFT Guest Designer Contest for June

MFT has their contest for Guest Designer for the month of June going on now.  It's theme is Blue Jeans & Bling, which reminds me of those Denim & Diamonds Balls they usually have associated with Polo & other Equestrian Events.  This is my 2nd month in which I'm giving this contest a "go" & throwing my hat into the ring!  I'd love the chance not only for the great prizes, but more for the loads of fun these ladies have each & every week.  Whether it's a Sketch Challenge or Blog Hop... it's always great fun with these ladies, & I'd love to have my name among them - even if just for a month!

Here's the card I cr8'd for the Blue Jeans & Bling theme:
MFTGUESTDT0511 - Blue Jeans & Bling (I Simply Adore You)
MFTGUESTDT0511 - Blue Jeans & Bling (I Simply Adore You{detail})
 Supplies used to cr8 this card:  stamps - MFT Stamps (PI, Being Cute is What I Do); papers - Crate Paper (Restoration) & K & Co. (Color Basics Vivid); ribbon - Michael's Stores; bling - Target Stores & glitter - Glamour Dust; ink - Copic Markers; embellishment - Making Memories (Metal Clips Passport).


I had so much fun coming up with this card & am a jeans kinda girl!  Anyone who knows me KNOWS I live in my jeans most days... which might explain why I have nearly 30 pairs!  My jeans collection is a lot like my stamp collection - vast, but it makes me happy!

Hope you enjoyed this card & I thank you, once again, for stopping by to take a look at my Cr8've Juices.

Happy Cr8'ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment