30 April 2011

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Fresh off a win from last week's Tiddly Inks' Challenge:  Stitch Me... see my winning card HERE.  So with my winning, I picked out the digi images I wanted (I'm working from my own personal "TI Wish List.") & decided to use one of those images to cr8 my card for this week's challenge #47 - April Showers Bring May Flowers.

Here's my card, using Catch My Heart:
Tiddly Inks Challenge #47 ASBMF - Showering Me With Love
Supplies used to cr8 this card:  digi image - Tiddly Inks; paper - Cosmo Cricket (Delovely); ribbon - Michael's Stores; punches - EK Success (Diamond Lace Edger); ink - Copic Markers; glitter - Glamour Dust; gloss - Ranger Inkessentials Glossy Accent.

Love this sweet image & had great fun coloring her in for this challenge.  I love Copics & one of the reasons is how it allows you to build color, which provides for subtle shading & highlight variations within just one color marker.  Adding the gloss was a "must" in order to really capture that puddle she's gleefully skipping into it (or at least that's how she play out in my imagination)!

And if you get the chance, stop on over to the Tiddly Inks Blog because they are having an awesome Blog Hop celebrating their 1st Anniversary!  Join in the fun HERE or click on the image below.
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day... & weekend too!

Happy Cr8'ing!

6 comments:

  1. Hiyah jules! oh this is a delicious card hun, your image looks awesome and those papers are so fun,they go together perfectly! thank you for joining the tiddly inkers this week hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Jules - this is another gorgeous card! The colors are super fantastic and I love the glitter you added! Those border punches are fabulous layered like that!!! Beautiful and thanks for joining us again this week at Tiddly Inks!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jules this is darling!!! I LOVE your colors and the sparkliness to the water!! Beautiful scallop layering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jules, this is so adorable.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is adorable!!! beautiful papers and you colourd her beautifully. thanks for joining tiddly inks.

    greetings femke

    ReplyDelete