10 February 2011

Another Week... Another Weekly Sketch Challenge with MFT

Each Wednesday brings the release of the new sketch challenge with MFT (My Favorite Things) Clear Stamps.  Here's this week's sketch:  MFT WSC#6

I usually allow myself to scour the gallery for the Weekly Sketch Club on SplitCoastStampers for this week's entries from the MFT Design Team before starting my own cr8'ion.  It allows me to get some ideas, as well as to get into "Cr8've Mode."  You should see what everyone else is doing; just take a look at this week's entries in the WSC Gallery.

With Valentine's being less than one week from now, I figured I'd squeeze in one last ditch effort to cr8 a beautiful Valentine.  This is what I came up with for this week's challenge.
MFTWSC#6 Design

MFTWSC#6 Detail
 Here's a list of the products which were used to cr8 this card:


  • MFT Stamps: Be Mine (image & sentiment)
  • Making Memories Papers:  Sabrina Collection (pattern papers)
  • The Paper Company: cardstock (white)
  • Paper Bouquet: textured cardstock (red, pink)
  • K & Copmany: Adhesive Heart Rhinestones
  • Colorbok: Gems Flourishes
  • Ink: Copic Markers, Inkadinkado Dye Ink Pad
I look forward each week to these challenges.  It's a new and exciting take on card-making for me. 

Happy Cr8'ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment