21 November 2012

Thankful Blessings

Just a quick post to show some of the Thanksgiving cards I made today, & also to wish everyone a very Happy (& healthy) Thanksgiving!

As each year passes, & I grow older, I find new appreciation for my greatest blessings: my family & boyfriend. As I spend the day with them, I present them with cards to express my gratitude. I think it's so important to let those you love know how much you appreciate them; sometimes words cannot do complete justice to what they mean to me, but I always let them know I love them.

Stamps by Unity Stamp Company; die cut embellishments from K & Company

Stamps from Paper Smooches; pumpkin die cut from CC Designs @ All That Scraps
So, as the holiday season really kicks into high gear - step back from the stress & madness - take a moment to look around & recognize all the blessings each of us have in this life.  No matter how many or how few, we all have blessings to which we can express appreciation or gratitude.

Thanksgiving goes far beyond one day in November... if we just stop to recognize them, every day we will see the blessings our lives hold.

Happy Cr8'ing!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment