12 June 2012

Anniversary Card for This Week's MFTWSC

With this week's sketch challenge (MFTWSC #75) I decided to cr8 a card for a friend's parents (She commissioned me to make cards for their 58th Anniversary later this summer.  How cool is that:  58 years!!)  This is the card I cr8'd for her mom to give her dad, using the sketch for Challenge #75:

MFTWSC #75
Here's my card using MFT's Sentimental About Love stamp set & their Fancy Bracket Die-namic, K & Company Addison paper pad, Dollar Tree ribbon, & Queen & Co. Navy Blue Pearls.
MFTWSC #75 - Anniversary to Husband

MFTWSC #75 - Anniversary to Husband (image detail)
Just as pleased as can be on how this card came together; that bow is awesome (I just have to brag a bit.)!  I'm finally getting comfortable making bows using my Bow-Easy

I have a total of three cards to make for her, so I best get a move on & focus all my Cr8've Juices on anniversary cards!

Thanks for looking!

Happy Cr8'ing!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment