20 February 2012

I Love You Snow Much

Inked up a newer stamp set from MFT:  PI - Frosty and Fabulous Snowman.  I love the PI series, but my love for snowmen really is what *pushed* me to get this set.   So in keeping with the name of the set, I kept him absolutely fabulous with a sparkly scarf in using the sketch for this week's challenge.  (Challenge #59 over at Splitcoaststampers)

Here's this week's sketch:
And now, here's my card:
MFTWSC #59 - I Love You Snow Much
 I decided to simply stamp the image onto pattern paper, opting only to color his carrot-nose and bling out his scarf with glitter-galore!  I just loved the softness of these papers, and wanted the image to compliment - rather than compete - the color scheme.
MFTWSC #59 - I Love You Snow Much (image detail)
Using papers from Fancy Pantss Winterland Paper Pad (with some open stock of kraft paper), snowflake 3d glitter/bling embellishments from K & Company, lots of lovely Glamour Dust for his scarf... my card turned out to be one sparkle-plenty and might fabulous cr8'ion!

I just love snowmen!  This card will definitely be on the top of my stack of cards to give for Christmas/Winter Holidays 2012.  Am I starting too early???  Nah.

I appreciate your taking a look at my snowtastic cr8'ion!
Happy Cr8'ing!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment