11 January 2012

Stamping Bella back at SCS

So the word is all over SCS (Split Coast Stampers)... Stamping Bella is back.  I know while still being relatively "new" to SCS community, this news is what I wanted to hear.  It makes it so super duper easy for me to upload all my card challenges into one location (aside from my blog).

So, in keeping with my efforts to participate once again in more card/sketch challenges in 2012... here's my card for the Bellariffic Fridays challenge for #1 of 2012:

Such a fun sketch to "kick off" the new year!
You Mean The World To Me - BELLARIFFIC0112

You Mean The World To Me - BELLARIFFIC0112  (image detail)
Now, it's been some time since last I completed a Bellariffic Friday Challenge, but I had so much fun with this sketch & getting to ink up another of my lovely Bellas!  I recently found an awesome way to store them, even with as many as I have!  Those glittery chipboard accents were such a great find (in the dollar section at my local Super Target) and I just adore how the hearts became the glitter-tastic balloons!

Well, that's all for today... I hope you enjoyed & as always, thanks for stopping by!


Happy Cr8'ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment