19 January 2012

Love Makes The Ride Worthwhile

Onto week #3 (already) for MFTWSC on SCS. And since all the Christmas decorations are finally placed away for another 11 months, it means Valentine's Day is soon upon us!  Keeping St. Valentine's Day in mind, I used this week's sketch to make a "love" card.
Week #55's Sketch
Using Sentimental About Love stamp set, and the following Die-Namics:  Flower & Leaf Trio Set, Clearly Sentimental Label, and Fancy Flourish
MFTWSC #55 - Love Makes the Ride Worthwhile

MFTWSC #55 - Love Makes the Ride Worthwhile (accent detail)
The flourish/flower accent was created by placing the flourish down onto the card first.  Then, randomly placing the die-cut flowers on certain areas of the flourish in order to cr8 the look of vines.  I added the glitter hearts (Sticko by EK Success) to cr8 some interest/character to the all pink flourish/flower accent.  I really like how it turned out and provided me a "twist" on how to utilize the die-cuts, while cr8'ing new looks.

I hope you enjoyed looking at my latest card cr8'ion.  (And yes, for those of you who may be "counting" along with me:  I am 3-for-3 on MFTWSC's.)

Happy Cr8'ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment