12 August 2011

ChrisMoose Cards

So I really need to make a solid effort on my Christmas Holiday Cards... I mean, here it is now nearly mid August & I am a long way from having enough of them on hand.  In keeping with my "agenda,"  I decided to use this week's MFT Sketch Challenge (#32, if you are counting along with me), as well as Wee Memories 4-Color Challenge (I used red, white, lime green, & dark green) to make more Christmas cards.  Well, in this week's case... it's ChrisMoose Cards.  Take a look:
MFTWSC #32 - This week's sketch
Here's my cards (& you'll see why I called this "ChrisMoose Cards"): 
 The 1st card is a larger card, 5 x 7" & my 2nd card "flipped the sketch" using a standard A2 size (4-1/4” x 5-1/2”) card.
MFTWSC #32 & WM #63- Happy Holly Days

MFTWSC #32 & WM #63- Happy Holly Days (detail)
MFTWSC #32 & WM #63 - Noel

MFTWSC #32 & WM #63 - Noel (detail)
Both cards used the same stamp set from My Favorite Things, Cuttlebug's dots embossing folder, Stampendous flocking powder (brown) on the antlers, Glossy Accents from Ranger Inkessentials (used on eyes & nose), At You Spica glitter markers, and Copic Markers.  (The ribbon was probably from Michael's Stores, but both were scrap pieces.)

I hope you liked these holiday cards, because there are more to come during the following weeks!  Making more holiday cards will help get me in the spirit (too early?), but Christmas is my favorite holiday.  Even though the cards are very similar in color palette & of course, sketch layout... there is something cute & unique about each one.  Surely, I cannot pick a "favorite."

Thanks as always for stopping by to take a look at my latest cr8'ions!

Happy Cr8'ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment