20 August 2011

Blooms by the Inch

This week's challenge at Tiddly Inks is Inch My Way Along, using inchies within your design.  This technique/design is something I have not tried, but was certainly "game" for it! Using Happy Day Bouquet, I cr8'd this "Hello" card in shades of turquoise blue:
TI Challenge #62 - Hello
I trimmed the image to 1" squares, mounting the pieces onto a piece of textured cardstock, just a wee bit bigger then 1" by 3"; however I kept the mounting cardstock in one piece, instead of cutting further into individual frames to the image.  Using an EK Success Ribbon Punch, I wrapped the piece of twine multiple times through the punch-outs and finally tied it off into a bow.  The papers are scrap bits, printed & textured (embossed); the sentiment is a stamp from There She Goes' Garden of Life Stamp Set; & used Aqua Baker's Twine. 

Thanks for looking!

Happy Cr8'ing!

4 comments:

  1. hiyah Jules,
    your card is just beautiful hun. I love how you placed your image.
    thank you for playing along with the tiddly inkers this week hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH this is adorable! I love that you used the Tiddly flowers. Such a gorgeous choice! I love the light embossing too! thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks this week!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card is beautiful, I just love it! Glad you could join us at Tiddly Inks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, great card! Love that you cut the image into 3 parts. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge this week.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete