01 June 2011

OWH Blog Hop "Blog Candy:" Winner Announcement

First of all, I just want to say what great fun it was to be an active blog participant in this year's OWH Memorial Weekend Blog Hop.  I was overwhelmed by all the "love" (comments) I received, but also with all the ideas from the many other blog participants!  Some very creative people out there!  It is time to announce the winner of the blog candy I was giving away for this blog event.

So without further ado... the winner of my blog candy is....

Here are your random numbers: (courtesy of Random.org)
47
Timestamp: 2011-06-02 01:05:46 UTC

47 = newsonata said...Lovely, lovely cards! May 29, 2011 1:11 PM 

Congratulations!  Please send an email to cr8vejuices at comcast dot com including your mailing address.

Happy Cr8'ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment