02 June 2011

MFTWSC #22 & Make It Colorful

This week I decided to combine a few challenge submissions into one card (something I am still relatively "new" to doing with my cards, but I do like to challenge myself).  This week's MFTWSC Sketch was so adorable (and one which I know I will use again and again...), so I matched it up with Make It Colorful's Yellow and Purple Color Challenge.
MFTWSC #22 - "The Sketch"
Here's my cr8'ion using MFT's Flopsey Flowers, and lots of scrap papers from previous projects.  The twine (lilac) is from The Twinery, and the Rox (yellow) are from Queen & Co..  I distressed the edges of the card, the image, as well as the textured cardstock; the centers of the flowers are highlighted with droplets of glossy accent, which might be more visible in the close-up detail photo.  Of course, the image is colored using my Copic Markers. And I stamped the sentiment onto the vellum using StazOn in Black.
MFTWSC#22 & Make It Colorful (Yellow & Purple)

Accent detail
Well, I hope you enjoyed this week's entry for MFTWSC.  This was the first time I entered into the challenge with Make It Colorful.  I always like to try new things, so I continue to "push" myself in my passion of cardmaking.

A special "Welcome"  to all my new followers which I am delighted to have on my blog!  I hope you enjoy this and many of my posts.

Happy Cr8'ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment