21 May 2011

MFTWSC #20 - Cheers, Chick!

Using this week's sketch as a "guide" for my card cr8'ion for MFTWSC Sketch Challenge #20, here is the sketch & my card.  Enjoy!
This Week's Sketch to follow.

MFTWSC #20 - Cheers, Chick!

MFTWSC #20 - Cheers, Chick! (detail)
Now, I "flipped" the sketch & tweaked it too - deciding not to be literal in all elements of the layout.  However, I did quite a bit of paper-piecing on this image, as well as adding glossy accents to the glasses (which you can see more in the detailed photo); all of which cr8 some dimension within the image.  That adorable blingy-drink you see... from Recollections for Michael's Stores... was something I bought on clearance & have been dying to use ever since I purchased them a few months ago!  It simply needed the perfect card.  This card simply cried out for me to use it, & it really finishes the cr8'ion.

Thanks for looking & hope you'll stop back soon.

Happy Cr8'ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment