07 March 2011

The Paper Shelter - Scrap Bins Challenge

Today's been a busy day, but I did manage to finally take some pictures of my entry for this week's challenge with The Paper Shelter.  Challenge #3 is all about scraps - "Scrap It."  It's all about using those little bits 'n pieces of scrap paper that I just simply cannot bare to part with in like a gazillion years. 

Actually, with all the cards that I have made so far this year... that scrap paper "folder" has kinda, sorta... well, it's COMPLETELY out of control!  This challenge just screamed for me to use some of those "bits" I just quite haven't parted company with as of yet.  And while using just 4 scraps of paper isn't making a dent into the overflowing "scrap folder," it did cr8 a pretty cute card.

Here's my card - using that ever cheerful Sunny Flower from The Paper Shelter (of course!); how can you not smile when you see this flower?
The Paper Shelter - Challenge #3: Scrap It
Even the 3D flower embellishments were left over from a pack I'd purchased over a year ago.  Just one more thing I couldn't bring myself to part with, even tho I only had 2 pieces remaining.  Turns out they were the perfect compliment for my cheerful flower card.

Hope you enjoy this card!

Happy Cr8'ing!

4 comments:

  1. Nice happy card.
    Thanks for joining us at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! How cute. Love all your bright colours and the funky flowers. Great work! Thanks for playing with us over at TPS Challenges this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely creation this is hun I love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so cute! What a lovely colours you have used…………… Thanks for joining us at TPS.....

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete