23 February 2011

MWT Any Occasion Challenge

Even though I'd been down & out the last few days from an emergency tooth extraction, I knew I had to work hard on completing the cards I planned to send into OWH for the Spring Thaw Challenge (due by 28th February).   Let's face it, in the aftermath of the extraction there isn't much more I can do but sit, color, & cr8 cards.  So those digi images I'd printed up last week came to be a great help in order for me to get these cards in for the deadline.

While working on those cards today, I stopped over to the OWH Blog to see this week's challenge: OWH Stars & Stamps: MWT Any Occasion Challenge  It actually worked out great, because a great deal of the cards I was already in process to send were easily considered "any occasion" cards.  Here's my entry for the challenge, a really sweet card using a digi stamp from Sliekje Stamps (which I think I may have even downloaded through the OWH site):
Entry for OWH MWT Any Occasion Challenge
Supplies used: stamps - digi image: Sliekje Stamps; sentiment: Fiskars: Love Bug; paper - Creative Memories: Spring Additions;  textured cardstock: DCWV; Ink: Copic Markers & Inkadinkado Dye Ink Pad; ribbon: unknown.

I'm so thankful that I was feeling well enough today to complete these cards & get them on their way to OWH in time for the deadline, 28th February.  Mr. Toothache might have tried to slow me down, but some how & some way my Cr8've Juices still flowed & came shining through on my card donations!

Thanks for stopping by & hope you enjoyed my little cr8'ion!

Happy Cr8'ing!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card! I hope you are feeling better very soon. Did you get your Spring Thaw package in the mail? Mine left yesterday yea! Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown Any Occasion card challenge at Operation Write Home this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable!!! i'll have to go search Sliekje's again... must've missed this one!

    ReplyDelete