25 June 2012

MFTWSC #77 - Special Birthday Wish

For this week's sketch (see image below) for the MFTWSC #77, I was asked to make a special birthday card for a very special young lady.  I chose to use one of the newer image stamps to my Stamping Bella collection, from the Uptown Girls series of stamps.  This girl is ready to party!!!

 So here's my card cr8'ion for this week's challenge:
MFTWSC #77 - Special Birthday Wish
MFTWSC #77 - Special Birthday Wish (image detail)
The sentiment is from MFT's Happiest Birthday Wishes sentiments stamp set, & the papers are from MME's Hip Hip Hooray Girl papers.  She is colored using my wonderful Copic Markers (I simply couldn't live without them!), and the gift bag is accented with turquoise rhinestones from Michael's stores.  Additional supplies also used are Queen & Co felt flower, and ribbon from the Dollar Tree.

Thanks for taking a look today!

Happy Cr8'ing!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment