05 January 2014

Cold Season is here, so Get Well Soon!

Have you caught the flu bug or any cold bug this season?  As much as I protect myself, it never fails that I "catch" something!

I used this photo as inspiration to cr8 my get well card:
And here's the card I interpreted from the image:
Never did I imagine a cold bug could look this cute, but thanks to the adorable images in the Healthy Vibes set from Paper Smooches - it does!
I decided to add a little dimensional cuteness to these little germs with glossy accent over their eyes.  No wonder why you get a cold, it lures you in with these cute faces & you forget all about the fact it's a germ!  LOL

Stay healthy this cold season, & thanks for stopping over to see my latest germ-y cr8'ion!

Happy Cr8'ing!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment