04 July 2012

Why I Make Cards for Operation Write Home

This short video says it better than I ever could; it's the soldiers' reactions to getting these boxes of cards, so they can send home very special notes home to their loved ones which warms my heart.
I have been making cards, sending to OWH for several years.  I will continue my donation efforts making more & more cards for the many brave soldiers who remain TOO FAR from those they love.

Wanna learn more about Operation Write Home (OWH)?  Check out their site to learn more about this organization.  (You can also find all the details on how YOU can donate your cards to the soldiers.)

So as we sit back this Independence Day, let's take time out to realize the cost of that independence & how many defend our freedoms each & every day... not just on one day in July.  I {HEART} OUR SOLDIERS!!

Happy Birthday America!!

Happy Cr8'ing!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment