01 July 2012

MFTWSC #78

With less than 30 days to go until the 2012 Summer Olympics, I decided it was perfect time to use MFT's ALM - Go For Gold stamp set for this week's sketch challenge (MFTWSC #78).

Here is the sketch to follow for this week:
 And now, here's the cr8'ion with my take on the sketch:
MFTWSC #78 - Go For Gold
MFTWSC #78 - Go For Gold (image detail)
Sitting here watching the US Olympics Trials for the Gymnastics, & Swimming (my fave!), you cannot help but get into the Olympic spirit!  Go Team USA!!
MFTWSC #78 - Go For Gold (accent detail)
I really love the Authentique papers for this card - matches so ideally with the theme of my cr8'ion.  I added even more "stars" with embossing the textured red cardstock, & cr8'ing a border of light blue stars along the card's bottom.

My patriotic spirit will be overflowing into the Independence Day holiday this week, but truly I can hardly wait for the Summer Olympics in London.  

Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my latest card cr8'ion!

Happy Cr8'ing!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment