08 March 2012

Happy Everything... even though I don't feel it!

UGH!!!  As many of you read earlier this week, I am battling a flu-bug of sorts.  (Which explains why I feel ANYTHING BUT happy!)  Been playing doctor, so it's been a week filled with manadatory time for resting and drinking plenty of liquids.  It must be working, as I feel even-so-slightly closer to *better.*

And in my moments where I feel better, I finished this card for the latest Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge, #153.  At first I struggled with the sketch, which you will see first... then my card cr8'ion.
Now, here's my card using Love Grows Here:
TESC #153 - Happy Everything

TESC #153 - Happy Everything (image detail)
The images were cropped to inchies, colored with Copics, and matted with paper from the MME paper pad, Happier, and the ribbon was a ric-rac scrap.

Well, that's all for now... I simply wanted to post this card in time for tomorrow's deadline for the TESC #153.  Thanks for taking a look!

Happy Cr8'ing!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment