05 February 2012

I Dig You

Well, the Super Bowl is on and the halftime performance reminded me I had yet to post my card cr8'ion for this week's MFTWSC (#57) on SCS.  You'll see what I mean...

Here's this week's sketch to use:
And here's my card:
MFTWSC #57 - I Dig You

MFTWSC #57 - I Dig You (image detail)
This card reminded me of the very dance-type music that was heard at this year's Super Bowl Halftime Show.  This was the 1st time in using this a la mode Disco Queen, and I totally made her groovy baby!  I added some iridescent Glamour Dust  to the disco ball, put glossy accent over her orange-tastic boots, and paired her with paper (KI Memories scraps) that was far out! (The flower embellishments are from K & Company & were just the perfect accompaniment to this color scheme.)

I truly dig this sketch - it was so much fun!  I know I will use it again... and again... and again.  It's so very trippy!

Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my latest cr8'ion!

Happy Cr8'ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment