30 August 2011

Love Begins With Tennis

So it's the end of August, & if you like tennis - even just watching it - then it's time for the U.S. Open.  So keeping that in mind I used one of the more recent releases from MFT's a la modes series of stamps.  It worked perfectly with the card I envisioned in my mind's eye... even easier to cr8 it into a reality.
This week's sketch to follow.
MFTWSC #34 - Tennis Begins With Love

MFTWSC #34 - Tennis Begins With Love
I cr8'd a little pocket using vellum paper & stamping the sentiment, heat embossing to finish it off.  I used the twine at the top with a Crop-a-dile eyelet (it's been ages since I have used that tool), so it would provide something to pull the image out of its pocket with ease.  I figure if someone wanted to they could leave her in the card, or use her as a bookmark.  Her tennis outfit was paper-pieced using a scrap from the papers used on the rest of the card (the papers are from Crate Paper).

Well, thanks as always for taking a look at another of my cr8'ions. 

Happy Cr8'ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment