01 August 2011

Balanced Holiday Season

 So just returned from a 10-day holiday and I'm feeling rejuvenated... but must admit I was going through "withdrawals" over not having access to my craft room!  So after all the laundry was cleaned, the mail was sorted & the luggage put away... I dove right into the current Sketch Challenge with MFTWSC over at Split Coast Stampers!

Here's the sketch to be used for this week's challenge #30:
MFTWSC #30
So in my efforts to get a "jump start" on Christmas cards, I decided to use this week's sketch to cr8 a holiday card.  Using A Balanced Holiday by Amanda Baird & primarily all scrap pieces of Christmas papers (I knew keeping them would come in handy some day.), this is the card I cr8'd:
MFTWSC #30 - Balanced Holiday Season
MFTWSC #30 - Balanced Holiday Season (detail)
I feel better now with having made at least THIS Christmas card... it gets me going into the holiday mode, with the hopes of making A LOT more of these babies!  Yeah, I know it's only August... however, those holidays will be rolling up before we realize - they always do!

Happy Cr8'ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment