22 June 2011

Love Lights Up!

 I finally was able to get all the components for my Cuttlebug, so I can begin using it for my projects.  I cannot believe how easy-peasy it is to use the embossing and die-cuts.  It was SO worth selling off some of my un-used stamps, etc to make this die cutting machine acquisition.

Here's is this week's sketch for MFTWSC #25:
This week's sketch

MFTWSC #25 - Love Lights Up


MFTWSC #25 - Love Lights Up (detail)
The following items were used in cr8'ing this card:  MFT Stamp Set (Sentimental About You); Basic Grey Papers (Green At Heart & Sweet Threads); Cuttlebug Embossing folder (block hearts); Spellbinders (Small Pinking Circles); Prima Marketing Paper Flowers (hibiscus); EK Success Slim Edger Punch (arrow); Queen & Co. Rhinestones (light green); ric-rac (remnant); Tim Holtz' Distress Ink (old paper).

I'm not sure whether my use of the Cuttlebug made this week's sketch easier for me, or I simply was "mui simpatico" with this sketch... it came together in literally NO time at all today.  Even surprised me a bit, but what a nice surprise it is!

Thanks for looking!



Happy Cr8'ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment