27 May 2011

MFTWSC #21 - Yum, Yum!

 Happy Friday one and all!

We are already up to Week #21 for the WSC with MFT.  Here's this week's sketch to follow:

 So I decided to ink up, Pure Innocence: Lollipop.  Just too adorable, especially paired with the DCWV Sweet Stack papers.  (I added a bit of glossy accent to the "lolli" to give it that sweet sheen that you get on those GINORMOUS lollipops)
MFTWSC #21 - Yum, Yum!

MFTWSC #21 - Yum, Yum! (detail)
Those are the best kind of "sweets" - they don't add calories & won't show on your hips later!  LOL

So, now onto my participation in this weekend's OWH Memorial Weekend Blog Hop.  It starts tomorrow at 10 a.m. EST, so please be sure to join me with all of the other blogger's participating in this special blog hop. Further details will be available on my blog tomorrow morning, but you can link to the start of it from this image (below).


Happy Cr8'ing!

3 comments: