23 April 2011

New Stamps To Play With - Yeah!

Within the last week I purchased some stamps from one of my favorite companies, My Favorite Things & found another stamp company that's soon to become a fast favorite, Taylored Expressions.

With MFT, I have an extensive collection already of their stamps but did not own any of their Pure Innocence or à la modes lines of stamps.  Well, I simply couldn't let that go on much longer!  (LOL!)  The problem was deciding which ones I wanted to get my hands on first; hmmmm..... such a dilemma!  After much debate (inner turmoil is more like it) I decided upon Key To My Heart & Being Cute is What I Do.

The stamp sets arrived last week & here's the fun I had inking them up, making some cards.
Under Lock & Key

I Simply Adore You
Then there's the stamps I bought from Taylored Expressions:  Mom A La Carte, & Dad Tools.  With upcoming Mother's & Father's Day holidays I thought these are perfect to make some cards.  These stamps are adorable, & made some pretty cool cards too!
Dad, You're the Best!

Mom's The Best

Mom's The Best (detail)
I had a lot of fun coming up with these card cr8'ions.  It's always fun to do, but even more so when you have some new stamps to "play with."    There's still one more stamp I've yet to ink up that I acquired from Taylored Expressions:  Scotties in Love.    Once I do, I will share those cards... for sure, for sure!

Thanks for stopping on by to take a look-see!  Enjoy!

Happy Cr8'ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment