15 March 2011

Random Challenges

Made the rounds this weekend to my favorite blogs...  the usual suspects:  Penny Black, Stamping Bella (Bloggabella) & it's time for a few more challenges.

This week Penny Black's Challenge is all about the glitter, the sparkle, the shine!  A  card with glitter - done!
Penny Black Stamps Sparkle Challenge

Sparkle Challenge Detail
Supplies used on this card:  Penny Black Stamps, Copic Markers, Glamour Dust (glitter), Basic Grey Kioshi papers, Recollections gemstone bling, EK Success scallop corner punch.

Then there's my entry for the Stamping Bella's Bloggabella & this week it's a sketch challenge.  Here's my interpretation of the sketch:
Bloggabella Sketch Challenge using Imeldabella
Supplies used for this card: Stamping Bella Stamps, Bella Baubles (clear) Em"bella"shments, Copic Markers, EK Success scallop corner punch, Prima Marketing Inc. The Breathe Paper Collection.

Well, I hope you liked the cards I have shared with you today.  These happen to be two of my very favorite stamp companies, & I have great fun making cards for their challenges.

Enjoy your day & hope to see you soon!

Happy Cr8'ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment