10 March 2011

MFT WSC #10

It's that time again: My Favorite Things Weekly Sketch Challenge.  We're up to #10, which is actually the 7th one I have participated.

Here's this week's sketch:
This week's sketch.
Now... here's my interpretation of the sketch, actually kept it rather CAS (clean and simple) in its design.  Believe it or not, CAS is much harder for me to achieve with cards.  This one just sorta happened by accident, but what a cheerful, CAS "accident."
My card for MFTWSC#10
Supplies used for this card: stamp: MFT Stamp - Clearly Sentimental About You; paper: BG - Romani; ribbon: Bobbin Ribbon; embellishments: Queen & Co. - felt flower; bling & button: Michael's Stores

I really liked this sketch - more so than previous ones.  There are a few b'day cards I've been commissioned to make, & I can see myself using this sketch for at least one of them.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

Happy Cr8'ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment